This blog contains pictures of my Michael Jordan card collection, I have just re-started this blog experience and am trying to get more Jordan followers. I'm hoping the most interesting part of the blog will be the daily (if my budget allows) maildays that will detail the cards/stickers/etc. that I received on that day. As can be noticed in the first few maildays I have not purchased as many mainstream cards as usual because those cards are so easily available (well most of them) and can be had at any time. In addition to the mailday updates my eBay MJ card price guide is available for free as well. These prices reflect the maximum value and average value for Jordan cards over the last couple years. I collect all of the cards listed in the price guide and many others but only from 1984-1998. If you are interested in buying/selling Jordan cards feel free to email me using the link below. Thanks again and enjoy the blog!

Photobucket

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Mailday!! 3/5/2013

It seems there are a hundred or so gold Michael Jordan cards out there that were made in the mid to late 90s  and distributed by the Bleachers company. Today I received a 1998 Starting Five with basketball texture and a stamp that says 6 Time Champions. I already have two of the Starting Five gold cards that are slightly different and I've seen another one. Usually if I can get one for under $10 shipped I try to pick them up if I don't have them. The other is a truly rare item, until recently I had seen only the Spanish 1994 Upper Deck World Cup Honorary Captain #C6. This is not to be confused with the #HC3 gold or white border versions that are much more readily found on eBay. However, today I received the Japanese version. I know of one other copy and I just haven't seen too many others. Here they are.

1994 Upper Deck Honorary Captain #C6 - Japanese
 photo JordanCards_0003_zps366c1679.jpg

1998 Bleachers (Hoops) Starting Five w/6-Time Champions Stamp #'d/19,998
 photo JordanCards_0002_zps782dc95d.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment