This blog contains pictures of my Michael Jordan card collection, I have just re-started this blog experience and am trying to get more Jordan followers. I'm hoping the most interesting part of the blog will be the daily (if my budget allows) maildays that will detail the cards/stickers/etc. that I received on that day. As can be noticed in the first few maildays I have not purchased as many mainstream cards as usual because those cards are so easily available (well most of them) and can be had at any time. In addition to the mailday updates my eBay MJ card price guide is available for free as well. These prices reflect the maximum value and average value for Jordan cards over the last couple years. I collect all of the cards listed in the price guide and many others but only from 1984-1998. If you are interested in buying/selling Jordan cards feel free to email me using the link below. Thanks again and enjoy the blog!

Photobucket

Friday, March 15, 2013

Mailday!!!! 3/15/2013

Well the card that I have been searching for going on 3 years now I've finally purchased. I hope you all the enjoy the 95-96 SP Holoview w/McDyess Error. I also received a standard copy, you can compare the two. I believe this is the most interesting error card that's out there and I'm excited to be one of the lucky few to own one. Oh and I received a few other cards today too...

1994-95 and 1995-96 Collector's Choice Japanese #402; #20, #210, #324
 photo JordanCards_0003_zpse5a7d148.jpg

1996 Upper Deck Space Jam Animotion #AN1
 photo JordanCards_0005_zps507ff998.jpg

1995-96 SP Holoviews #5 of 40 Regular and Error w/McDyess
 photo JordanCards_0002_zps23d1cb5d.jpg   SP Holoview McDyess Error


6 comments:

  1. Hey I have. Fun city jordan baseball card with a jordan rookie of the year card printed on the back is this a card your familiar with??

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Daddy has the Upper Deck 1998 set of 12 gold plated Michael Jordan cards. 1985 to 1997. We are interested in selling and learning more about these. Has had them since I was a little girl in perfect condition.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey buddy I have a 8 x 10 Michael Jordan dunking over Magic Johnson 1987 original photo still in the same plastic it came in and it's from Chicago and I have the date serial number everything on it if you're interested in buying it

      Delete
  3. I have a michael jeffrey jordan card with his collegiate record on the back with no proper I'd. He is in a north Carolina jersey. Someone has the same posted on ebay for a lot of money but I cant find any info on the the card at all. Any ideas I'll email u a pic. If u get back to me andrew_2112@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have over 90 jordan cards mnif intersted email me jallen7979@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have over 90 jordan cards mnif intersted email me jallen7979@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete