This blog contains pictures of my Michael Jordan card collection, I have just re-started this blog experience and am trying to get more Jordan followers. I'm hoping the most interesting part of the blog will be the daily (if my budget allows) maildays that will detail the cards/stickers/etc. that I received on that day. As can be noticed in the first few maildays I have not purchased as many mainstream cards as usual because those cards are so easily available (well most of them) and can be had at any time. In addition to the mailday updates my eBay MJ card price guide is available for free as well. These prices reflect the maximum value and average value for Jordan cards over the last couple years. I collect all of the cards listed in the price guide and many others but only from 1984-1998. If you are interested in buying/selling Jordan cards feel free to email me using the link below. Thanks again and enjoy the blog!

Photobucket

Thursday, March 14, 2013

Mailday! 3/14/2013

It looks like I just missed the package I was really hoping I would get today but I enjoy getting the oddball/international stuff too! Feel free to visit my facebook page and hit like button. Maybe I will start posting some pictures from my personal collection as it looks like my buying spree is slowing a little.

1995 UD Decade of Dominance Spanish J1, J2, J5, J6, J7, J9, J10 
 photo JordanCards_0003_zps198f0445.jpg   photo JordanCards_0004_zps3dc81b42.jpg

1996 UDA Chicago Bulls 1996 NBA Champions - 3"x5" - #'d/20,000
 photo JordanCards_0005_zps32ece196.jpg

1996 LDDS Worldcom Phone Card w/MJ in red jersey looking back (10 units on back)
 photo JordanCards_0002_zps228e9fb0.jpg


No comments:

Post a Comment